Unit with argon coagulation
General surgery, plastic surgery, abdominal surgery, thoracal surgery, vascular surgery, purulent surgery, maxillofacial surgery and ENT surgery, oncology, neurosurgery, cardiosurgery, urology, gynecology, endoscopy, laparoscopy, dermatocosmetology, ophthalmology, traumatology.
Modes of operation
- «Cutting» - without sparking and significant coagulation
- «Blend» - with sparking and thin layer of coagulation with opportunity to perform vaporization soft tissues
- «Blend 1» - with forced sparking and thick layer of coagulation
- «Tur/vap» - monopolar cutting with coagulation and monopolar vaporization of soft tissue in dry and liquid environment
- «Soft» - contact coagulation without sparking and carbonization, with smooth increase of the coagulated tissue depth
- «Force» - forced coagulation with sparking and rapid formation of the thick layer of the coagulated tissue
- «Bi-coag» - bipolar coagulation without sparking
- «Bi-blend» - bipolar cutting with coagulation of tissue, including liquid environment, with sparking
- «Bi-auto-stop» - bipolar coagulation without sparking with automatic switch off the supply of high-frequency electricity to the instrument at the end of coagulation.
- «Bi-auto start/stop» - bipolar coagulation without sparking with automatic switch on the supply of high-frequency electricity to the instrument at the capture of tissue and automatic switch off at end of coagulation.
- «Fulgur» - forced monopolar contactless coagulation by argon beam plasma with opportunity of contact cutting in argon environment with deep layer of coagulation.
- «Spray» - smooth monopolar contactless coagulation by argon beam plasma with gradual increase of coagulation tissue depth
Bipolar modes of "thermo-sealing" for ligation of the large vessels.5 modes aim at work with different size of clamps depending on volume of sealing tissue.
Features of the unit.
The unit includes mono- and bipolar tools for open surgery, for laparoscopy, non-stick bipolar forceps, clamps for ligation of vessels. get advice
our manager will contact you shortly